Depression treatment in primary care
exp date isn't null, but text field is
Who is this guidance for?
- It is intended to assist healthcare professionals working in primary care.
What is in the guidance?
- Information and advice to support healthcare professionals in the bio-psycho-social assessment, diagnosis and treatment of depression.
- Self-help and non-pharmacological options for people with depression, including patient information.
- Comorbidity considerations and antidepressant treatment options
- Practical information reading antidepressant limitations and tailoring treatment to individual’s needs for switching, reducing and stopping antidepressants.
NOTE: This guideline is hosted on the NHSGGC MyPsych website. Clicking the link below will open the guideline in a new window.
Use the button below to access this resource item.Access this resource